The next fleet of Arctic Trucks bespoke vehicles are on their way to KOPRI; the Korean Polar Research Institute.
“It was impossible to see the track, so we relied on our GPS to get us to our destination. Luckily, we were driving a truck engineered by Arctic Trucks for traveling through the most hostile terrain on the planet.”
THE TOYOTA HILUX ARCTIC TRUCKS AT37
37″ x 12.5 R17 BF Goodrich
mud terrain tyres
Full Old Man Emu BP-51
fully adjustable suspension
flares front and rear
Arctic Trucks 17″ x 10″
The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT37 builds on the superb handling of and mobility offered by the standard Hilux model upon which it is based.
The 37’’ tyres are accommodated within the bodywork of the vehicle. The increased offset wheels are complemented by a front and rear fender package which gives an improved road presence that is noticed everywhere.
The larger tyre mobility concept pioneered by Arctic Trucks improves the ride, handling and mobility of the AT37 on country lanes, compacted or muddy tracks as well as sand and snow.
The Toyota Hilux AT37 comes with the following specification:
- 37″ x 12.5 R17 BF Goodrich mud terrain tyres
- Arctic Trucks 17″ x 10″ alloy wheels
- Wheels in silver, black or hyper dark
- Extended fender flares front and rear
- Vehicle fully re-engineered to accommodate 37″ tyres
- Full Old Man Emu BP-51 (bypass 51mm diameter bore) fully adjustable suspension
- Gear change, front and rear differential
- Speedometer recalibrator
- Arctic Trucks extended silver or black side steps
- Arctic Trucks receiver hitch tow bar mount (tow bar not included, see accessories)
- Arctic Trucks chrome badge and decal set
- Arctic Trucks mud flaps