Isuzu UK, the pickup professionals, uncover the awesome new Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks Stealth at the 2018 CV…
Coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the legendary Hilux, Toyota and Arctic Trucks continue their long-established collaboration with Toyota…
Birmingham, UK (April 24, 2018) – Nissan is taking performance of its ‘tough and smart’ pickup to a new extreme with the launch of the Navara OFF-ROADER AT32…
THE TOYOTA HILUX ARCTIC
TRUCKS AT35… THE LEGEND.
flares front and rear
Extended side steps to
match the fender flares
The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 has been developed using direct experience gained through decades of operation in some of the harshest and most challenging conditions in the world. The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is completely re-engineered, incorporating significant enhancements to the body, drivetrain, suspension, wheels, tyres and bodywork.
The Toyota Hilux AT35 comes with the following specification:
- AT Superior all round, vehicle profile styling
- AT Performance suspension – 40mm elevation
- AT 17 x 10 All-Black, Hyper Dark or Silver Alloy Wheels
- 35″ Nokian 315 / 70 / R17 Rotiiva tyres
- AT front and rear fender package
- Side steps, mud flaps, receiver hitch
- Enhanced ride, visibility and performance, on and off-road
View vehicle brochure
The Oxford Robotics Institute (ORI), (Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford) ventured to Iceland to conduct trials…
Tested in Icelandic and Arctic conditions, be it snow, rock, rivers or sand with its taller, wider tyres, more ground clearance, less impact and maximum control.