DRIVE YOUR ADVENTURE, ON OR OFF-ROAD
Building on the renowned quality, durability and reliability of Toyota’s Hilux platform, the HILUX AT33 is both cool and capable. Developed from over three decades of unrivalled expedition experience by world-leading off-road specialists, Arctic Trucks, the AT33 is a re-engineered and restyled enhanced mobility Hilux. Each AT33 is built by Arctic Trucks technicians to incorporate unique modifications to the body, bodywork, suspension, wheels, tyres and more, for anyone looking to tackle the great outdoors for work or play.
Whether you’re looking for a long-distance adventure rig or a reliable commercial vehicle for challenging work in adverse conditions, the Hilux AT33 delivers in both standout presence and authentic performance.
The widened Arctic Trucks ABS flares accommodate and enhance the vehicle’s increased stance, providing additional protection and coverage for the reprofiled body, mounts and bodywork. A specially developed Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system and larger all-terrain wheel and tyre package balance direct, predictable on-road handling with improved off-road comfort, control and performance, to create an exciting and perfectly daily-drivable vehicle which is truly capable over a multitude of terrains.
Premium Arctic Trucks and AT33 badging and detailing throughout is combined with durable extended Arctic Trucks side steps, enlarged mud guards, interior mats and a versatile 2” rear receiver hitch, which enables quick and easy fitment of multitude of attachments and accessories (i.e. tow balls, winches, steps, gear carriers and much more).
Each Hilux AT33 is built by trained technicians inside Arctic Trucks’ own Toyota-approved facilities to ensure showroom quality and full warranty alignment, maintaining Toyota’s 5-year / 100,000-mile warranty.
- Arctic Trucks re-engineering to inner arches, body mounts and bodywork
- Widened Arctic Trucks fender flares (textured ABS), featuring recessed AT tyre pressure detail
- Arctic Trucks lightweight aluminium front underbody armour
- Rugged 17 x 8 Arctic Trucks dual-valve alloys (matte black)
- 33″ (LT285/70 R17) BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain tyres
- Optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system, featuring front springs/dampers, anti-roll adjustment and rear dampers, with extended Arctic Trucks shackles (elevation: +40mm front / +20mm rear)
- Arctic Trucks Speedometer re-calibration
- Full size Arctic Trucks spare alloy wheel with matching BFGoodrich All-Terrain tyre
- Robust extended profile Arctic Trucks aluminium and high-grip rubberised side steps
- Arctic Trucks rear height bar with 2” multifunction receiver hitch
- Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards
- Arctic Trucks / AT33 badging and detailing package (flares, doors, side steps, tailgate, wheel centres, mud guards, receiver cover)*
- Arctic Trucks premium car mats (anthracite & grey)
- Arctic Trucks Hilux AT33 Certificate of Authenticity and 30th anniversary decal
- Does not affect any remining Toyota core vehicle warranty
*Core spec excludes optional ‘AT’ side graphics pictured
Vehicle must be delivered to our UK facility (OX15 6BN) in good order and free from pre-existing faults/issues for this conversion to be undertaken.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.